广告服务 | 加入收藏 | 设为首页 | 网站地图
  2009年经济师考试网上辅导招生!
  法建注册选课快速通道
  司法考试、企业法律顾问网上辅导。
  全国性会计从业资格辅导课程!

国际交际礼节英语词汇

商务师考试  更新时间: 2008-10-29   http://www.bangv.com
  久仰! I've heard so much about you. 
  好久不见了!  Long time no see.
  辛苦了!  You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.
  尊敬的朋友们!  Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
  阁下(多用于称呼大使)  Your Excellency
  我代表 北京 市政府欢迎各位朋友访问 北京 。  On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
  对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。  On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
  在北京过得怎么样?  How are you making out in Beijing?
  我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。  I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
  欢迎美商来北京投资。  American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
  欢迎多提宝贵意见。  Your valuable advice is most welcome.
  不虚此行!  It's a rewarding trip!
  您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。  As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
  请代我问候王先生。  Please remember me to Mr.Wang.
  感谢光临!  Thank you so much for coming.
  欢迎再来!  Hope you'll come again.
  欢迎以后多来北京!  Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
  请留步,不用送了!  I will see myself out, please.
  多保重!  Take care!
  祝您一路平安!  Have a nice trip!
  愿为您效劳!  At your service!网
  为…举行宴会/宴请  Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
  欢迎宴会  Welcome dinner
  便宴  Informal dinner
  午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)  Luncheon
  便餐  Light meal
  工作午餐  Working luncheon
  自助餐  Buffet dinner/luncheon
  答谢宴会  Return dinner
  告别宴会  Farewell dinner
  庆功宴  Glee feast
  招待会  Reception
  庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会  Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China
  鸡尾酒会  Cocktail party
  茶话会  Tea party
  包餐/点餐  Table d'hote/a la carte
  上菜  Serve a courst
  您的位置在这里。  Here is your seat.
  请入席!  Please have a seat.
  欢聚一堂  Enjoy this happy get-together
  请随便!  Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
  请各位随意用餐。  Help yourself please.
  您喝点什么?  What would you like to drink?
  现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!  At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
  最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!  Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
  请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!  I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
  敬您一杯!  Here's to you!
  祝你健康!  To your health!
  我要为此干杯!  I'll drink to that!
  随量!  Whatever you like!
  我失陪一会儿!  Excuse me for a minute.
  菜不好,请多多包涵!  Hope you enjoy yourself.
  女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。  Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. the concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
  招待会现在开始。  the reception will now begin.
  全体起立,奏国歌!  All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!
  出席今天招待会的贵宾有…  the distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …
  现在请…讲话  I have the honour to call upon …
  开幕式现在结束。  This concludes the opening ceremony.
  隆重庆祝  Grand celebration
  庆祝成立…一周年  Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …
  热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛  Hail the first FIFA of …
  值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!  On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's GREetings.
  祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭 幸福 !  Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
  衷心祝贺您当选…  Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …

Tag:英语词汇   国际交际礼节   【编辑:xiaoxiao】

上一篇:交际英语实用语    下一篇:见客户时的实用交际英语
最新评论共有 0 位网友发表了评论
发表评论
  评论内容:不能超过250字,需审核,请自觉遵守互联网相关政策法规。
用户名: 密码: 匿名?
注册
  1、本站文章部分来源于互联网,转载是为了更好信息共享。如果侵犯了您的合法权益,请及时通知我们,我们将第一
  时间删除。
  2、帮考网力倡IT文化,崇尚互联共享,欢迎各种媒体转载我们原创的文章,转载请注明出处:帮考网(包括作者)。
  3、转载帮考网原创文章,请注明:转载自 [帮考网:http://www.bangv.com]
关于我们 | 免责说明 | 广告服务 | 给我留言 | 联系我们 | 友情链接 | 网站地图
Copyright @ 2006-2008 bangv.com All rights reserved
帮考网 版权所有 京ICP备09070519号